Monday, March 16, 2009

Pure unadulterated AWESOMENESS!!!

Just a little something to tide you all over until I update tonight. A friend of mine posted this on facebook and I thought I would share it with you all. It is Spiderman in Japanese. The best part is, it is an old 1970s TV show, and like all things Japanese, they somehow managed to fit robots into it.
So without further adieu here is a link to awesomeness.

Oh and I just added a twitter widget. My twitter name is Rawk_Lobster, so get on an follow me if you please. I'm trying to get everyone I know to use it, I think it is actually pretty cool. Well that about does it, tune in next time.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck!!! Something new!!! NO thanks.. I dont even know how to text message people.. plus my phone wont!!! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete