Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For Science! A little delay...

Well I know you all were expecting another thrilling installment in masochism today, but I must inform you that this will not be so, at least for today. Remember how I mentioned something about "Builder's Breakfast" had the potential to blow my ass off. Well that potential was realized. My sarcasm turned into a cold, hard fact today. My ass has been blown off, literally, and I will speak no more of it and leave the grizzly details to your own imaginations. But fear not, there will be another addition to "For Science" tomorrow, I promise. I just have to give my stomach time to recover. Who knew that taste testing chips would be so dangerous? Certainly not me, or my stomach for that matter. Tune in next time, I promise I will have a new review posted for some mystery chip flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment